Day 1: The heavens, the earth, light and darkness. (Night and Day)
Day 2: Heaven / Sky and Sea
Day 3: Dry land, the seas, and vegetation. / Land and Vegetation
Day 4: The sun, the moon and the stars./ Stars, Sun and Moon
Day 5: Living creatures in the water, birds in the air./Sea creatures including fish and Birds
Day 6: Land animals and people./Animals and Mankind
Day 7: God “rested”.
Dia 1 – Os céus, o Espaço, o Tempo e a Luz. (DIA e NOITE)
Dia 2 – A Atmosfera
Dia 3 – Continentes, Oceanos, plantas e vegetais de toda espécie.
Dia 4 – Sol, Lua e Estrelas.
Dia 5 – Peixes e Aves
Dia 6 – Animais domésticos e selvagens, répteis e o Homem.
Dia 7 – Deus Descansou
Days of Creation
- Watery, formless planet Earth suspended in the darkness and the void of space (no sun or any other stars, no moon, no planets yet existed—except for Earth).
- Separation of light from the darkness—and the first indication that the planet is rotating (day and night cycle produced).
- Formation of Earth’s atmosphere, separating the water into two parts:
(a) oceanic and subterranean water
(b) atmospheric water.
- Dry land and oceans.
- System to water the entire land surface using subterranean waters (involving springs or mist, or both).
- Vegetation, seed-bearing plants, trees that bear fruit.
- Garden of Eden (probably).
- Moon – complete with established orbit so as to mark passage of time (months, seasons, and years).
- Stars and other planets.
- Water creatures of all kinds. (All that had “the breath of life” were vegetarian.)
- Birds (all vegetarian).
- Land animals (all vegetarian):
– creatures that move close to the ground (small animals),
– large animals, and
– animals of use to man as livestock.
- First man, Adam.
- First woman, Eve (formed from Adam).